M. COMPUTER SCIENCE
Over 7 years of international professional experience and knowledge in Corporate Systems and Applications, IT Security, Business and Data Analysis, Projects Coordinating and Management, Policies and Processes, Strategic Planning, Design and Development, Critical Thinking and Strong Analytical Skills and Creative Problem Solving.
University of Queensland
BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA (Grad. 2011)
Master of Computer Science
I graduated from one of the most prestigious universities in the world ranked in the top 50 universities. I undertook a variety of courses and research including but not limited to Systems Engineering, Systems Safety Engineering, Advanced Computer and Network Security, Human Computer Interaction, Data Mining, Spatial Databases, Web Information Systems, etc...
Arab Open University
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA (Grad. 2008)
Bachelor of Computer Science with 2nd Class Honours
AWAL IT Services
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA (JAN '14 - Present)
IAE EDU NET Pty Ltd
BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA (NOV '12 - MAY '13)
IT & Education Planner
- Systems analysis, design and development
- Database design, development and management
- Web development
- Data migration
- Website traffic growth
- Reports automation
- International Students education counseling
- Online campaigns (design and marketing)
Saudi Telecom Company
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA (DEC '03 - SEP '09)
- Developing and maintaining IT Security (ITS) related processes and procedures and ensuring they are applied to all critical systems that are either accessible by staff or run independently such as Siebel CRM, ORACLE ERP, Geneva Billing System, and many others.
- Operating security products.
- Providing recommendations on the acquirement of ITS related software and tools.
- Developing processes and assist process owners on process design.
- Access Control Analyst:
- Grant authorities to access corporate systems based on STC Business requirements and ITS policies.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date user privileges to end-users.
- Modify privileges of end users in response to job changes or business requirements.
- Terminate user privileges when employees/contractors leave the company.
- Escalate incidents to the development team.
Training and Certificates
- Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - Training
- ITIL Foundation
- Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server
- Administering a Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Database
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server with TransactSQL
- Programming a Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Database
- Competency Management Systems Administrator (CMSA) - Certificate
PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, OBJECTIVE-C, HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY
In addition to my employment related web development tasks, I work as a freelancer on my spare time. I also design and develop iOS applications with an Apple Developer License.
Design, Programming & Administration
MYSQL, SQL, MS ACCESS, SQLITE
Interested in Spatial and GIS Databases with intermediate knowledge in this field.
Web & Print
GRAPHIC DESIGN, PHOTOGRAPHY
I design and photograph for web and prints.
OS & Software
WINDOWS, OSX, ADOBE PRODUCTS, MS OFFICE, CORPORATE CRM AND SYSTEMS
Professional & Personal
JOURNALS SUBSCRIBTION, ONLINE MEMBERSHIPS
I have been an IEEE member since February 2010. I keep my self up-to-date with the latest journals and articles published in the field of computer science.